Happy Hat for my son.....

My son won't wear winter clothing... to be fair he runs "hot," always warm, complaining about the heat.

So getting a winter coat and hat on him, close to impossible.  We figured out a very light weight coat that is warm does work... and now we have a HAT!!!! 

Steve Jobs was an idol of his....Apple Computer/Apple Ipod etc are an obsession as well.  He listens to the webcasts every quarter and know the specs of all the machines...So a hat with an apple logo should work, no?

The idea started from a graph of the apple I found on Ravelry.  In the beekeepers quilt group,"wedewschool" had suggested it to the group of knitters. I saved the page and let it simmer on the back burner of my mind...

My rocker daughter had asked for a hat featuring Sonic Youth, as soon as that was done, on to the hat for the Techie son....

Click for Pattern Apple Hat 2011

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your pattern. Love the old school logo for the Apple hat. A friend on ravelry pointed me this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hat! Thanks for sharing your pattern. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you!...loving this..might do a felted IPAD cover next

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pattern and wanted to let you know that it was featured on my blog today at http://lazydaisycrochet.blogspot.com/2012/09/monday-funday-3apple-picken.html

    ReplyDelete

Threads of Resistance : Stately InfoQuilt November 9 2016 Midnight: phone call from our 22 year old daughter distraught, Unit...